- The Popski Story
- PPA Memorial Fund
- The LRDG Story
- The LCP Story
- Desert Exploration by Car
The About section contains short overviews of organisations that are actively interested in the Popski story, co-operating, sharing information and sometimes meeting up at the annual War and Peace Show Military Fair in Beltring, Kent or at events at the National Memorial Arboretum. There are of course many knowledgable individuals around the world who also contribute to foPPA's research.
- Desert Raiders Association: WWII Special Forces historical research association and "Living History" club exhibiting authentic vehicles of the LRDG, SAS and PPA in the North African and Italian Campaigns. Based in the UK.
- Friends of Popski's Private Army: PPA veterans' and historical research association and clearing house. Organises annual PPA Remembrance Events and maintains the PPA Memorial. Based in the UK.
- Long Range Desert Group Preservation Society: LRDG historical research association and WWII Special Forces "Living History" club exhibiting authentic vehicles of the LRDG in the North African Campaign. Based in the USA.
- Popski's Private Army Preservation Society: PPA historical research association and WWII Special Forces "Living History" club exhibiting authentic vehicles of PPA in the Italian Campaign. Based in Belgium.
- Special Forces Roll of Honour: Website with many photos of Special Forces personnel from WWII onwards. Based in the UK.
For articles about Popski and his unit, see PPA History.