- The Popski Story
- PPA Memorial Fund
- The LRDG Story
- The LCP Story
- Desert Exploration by Car
Count of personnel by Membership Source
There are six primary sources that between them provide foPPA's researched total of 200 PPA Establishment members (as opposed to the 49 PPA Attached so far accounted for, if not all identified):
- Popski's PPA Card Index: 180 names.
- Captain Jan Caneri's PPA Personnel Records: 15 more names not in the Card Index.
- The PPA War Diary: 1 more name.
- Popski's book (Private Army): 1 more name.
- Captain Bob Yunnie's book (Warriors on Wheels/Fighting with PPA): 1 more name.
- "Other": One of the others is mentioned as attending Popski's memorial service in a letter between two PPA veterans.
All sources shown therefore have varying degrees of overlap.
|Membership Source||PPA Est||PPA Att||All PPA||Notes|
|PPA Card Index||180||11||191||foPPA Archives, Popski Collection, now in IWM|
|PPA Personnel Records||142||10||152||Imperial War Museum, Jan Caneri Collection|
|PPA War Diary||114||3||117||The National Archives|
|PPA Disbandment Records||82||82||Imperial War Museum, Jan Caneri Collection|
|PPA Association papers||72||2||74||foPPA Archives, Popski Collection, now in IWM|
|Ben Owen's book||68||5||73||foPPA Archives, Ben Owen Collection|
|Popski's book||58||9||67||foPPA Archives, Popski Collection|
|Bob Yunnie's book||52||7||59||foPPA Archives, Bob Yunnie Collection|
|John Willett's book||28||4||32||foPPA Archives, John Willett Collection|
|John Campbell's typescript||23||3||26||foPPA Archives, John Campbell Collection|
|PPA Field Returns||6||6||The National Archives|